Notes: 470757 / 2 years ago
from paracriss (originally from ernoji-deactivated20130308)
In Flo-Rida’s song “Low” he states that Shawty is wearing the apple bottom jeans, the boots with the fur AND the Reeboks with the straps, what is she some kind of four legged morph woman? In all honesty I’m not surprised the whole club is looking at her
Notes: 4042 / 2 years ago
from coffee-and-chaos-deactivated201 (originally from get-right-with-mike)
Notes: 68 / 2 years ago
G3TF1T: 88 Snacks Under 100 Calories!
1. Mini PB&F: One fig Newton with 1 teaspoon peanut butter.
2. Chocolate Banana: Half a frozen banana dipped in two squares of melted dark chocolate.
3. Frozen grapes (any color): 1 cup (about 28 grapes), stuck in the freezer for 2+ hours.
4. Honeyed Yogurt: ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt with a…
Notes: 438 / 2 years ago
from g3tf1t (originally from mollyscrubs)
There you go. My most recent progress pictures. KINDA SORTA REALLY proud right now. MOLLY OUT.
I seriously want this like, so bad. This has to happen. No more binge days.
Especially since she is same height, same weight.
Notes: 3669 / 2 years ago
from g3tf1t (originally from )
Notes: 42838 / 2 years ago
from manda (originally from howdoiputthisgently)
WHEN SOMEONE DOESN’T TEXT ME BACK
Notes: 4701 / 2 years ago
from empathetiq (originally from milkteacafe)
- Fidget! fidgeting can burn up to 350 calories per day, just by being restless. try it for yourself; move around while talking on the phone, tap your feet to music, etc.
- Avoid eating too many nuts. Although they have heart healthy fats, they are also high in calories (3 handfuls have 525 calories) if you really crave them, eat pistachios. 2 handfuls is just 159 calories, and shelling them will slow down your eating
- Don’t eat in front of the TV, or you’ll end up overeating around 288 calories. Instead eat around the table, and trade 1 hour of TV for a walk.
- Limit salad toppings! Cheese crumbles, caramelized nuts, bacon, avocado, dried fruit, croutons, and vinaigrettes can add lots of calories. Instead just have 1 topping, and use half the dressing
- Eat on smaller plates, and you’ll end up eating 20-25% less while still feeling full because your plate will be full!
- Skip on the whipped cream when eating dessert-coffee drinks (macchiatos, lattes, etc.) the drinks themselves contain about 600 calories for a large
- Count your chips instead of eating from a bag. Often you’ll end up eating twice the serving size on the nutrition label unknowingly
- Avoid buffet-style meals at home; instead of letting people fill their own plates (and often going back for seconds), fill it for them before bringing it to the table
- Instead of getting your cocktail with syrup, sugary juices, and creamy additions, add club soda or cranberry juice instead. the former can make your drink up to 800 calories!
- Eat less pasta! Especially at restaurants, which will often serve you 480% the recommended amount (about 1025 calories worth)
- Eat with less people; studies have shown eating with 7 or more people can make you eat up to 96% more, that’s like doubling your dinner!
- Don’t clean your plate; leave 25% left at every meal and save the rest as leftovers
- Get mini versions of desserts if available (you can get them at Carabbas, Olive Garden, and P.F. Changs) so you can still get a sweet treat without all the calories
- Avoid smoothies, they can often have up to 800 calories per 32 oz! instead try oatmeal or fruit to start your day
- Beware of the “healthy food trap”. people often think because food is healthy at restaurants that they can indulge in twice as much, so they end up eating the same amount of calories than if they had gone to a not so healthy restaurant
- Beware of hidden oils; ask to have your food cooked with stock instead of oil, or order food steamed/poached to avoid the oil it takes to pan fry it
- Get enough sleep! a lack of sleep makes people snack more according to studies, aim for 6-7+ hours
- Be a hardworking dinner host! Grocery shop for 1 hour, cook a fabulous meal in 2 hours, and then toast yourself for your awesome 640 calorie burn
- Stop drinking soda, each 12 oz drink has 150-180 calories, not to mention all the extra sugars
- For breakfast eat 2 boiled or poached eggs (you’ll feel fuller throughout the day), and before lunch eat 1 cup of low cal soup (you’ll eat about 134 calories less at lunch)
- Ditch the buttered popcorn at the movies, a large has around 1000 calories! Instead smuggle in your own air popped or butter-free microwave popcorn
- Pay attention when you eat, listen to your body’s cues and put down your fork when you’re satisfied
- Drink sugar free: a 20 oz tea with fruit juices can have as much as 400 calories! Choose sugar free and save more than 400 calories
- Check the serving size when reading nutrition labels. The entree you’re cooking may say it has 350 per servings, but there are probably 4 servings in the entire thing!
- Get a small when buying ice cream. Even if you get your favorite full-fat flavor, you’ll still save as many as 550 calories if you just get 1 scoop rather than 3
Notes: 88707 / 2 years ago
from g3tf1t (originally from renegades-of-the-past-deactivat)
Notes: 151 / 2 years ago
from g3tf1t (originally from fatcass)
i’m so embarrassed.
This is what I need to do.
Notes: 191516 / 2 years ago
from theacappellaengineer (originally from luna-linaa-deactivated20120522)
ambedo n. a kind of melacholic trance in which you become completely absorbed in vivid sensory details—raindrops skittering down a window, tall trees leaning in the wind, clouds of cream swirling in your coffee—which leads to a dawning awareness of the haunting fragility of life